Strong - Durable - Environmentally-friendly
Brisco Commercial Buildings are specifically constructed using locally-produced Laminated Veneer Lumber (LVL) made from Douglas-Fir. These buildings are engineered and manufactured to the highest pre-fabrication levels enabling extremely rapid installations. The engineered structural wood members offer flexibility in layout and spans and can be easily combined with Brisco Fine Line™ ‘s panels for flooring or mezzanine applications of astonishing appearance.
Typical building design include a conventional dual pitch or hip/gambrel roof style offering endless opportunities for Agricultural, Equestrian or Industrial applications. Brisco Buildings are ideal for virtually any use where up to 100 ft clear span (60 ft for hip roof) or high clearance doors are most beneficial. These include industrial and commercial buildings, equestrian centre or riding arenas, offices, shops, sheds, shelters, storages or general purpose building.
Combining shop and storage under one roof is easily accomplished and door openings can be placed in end or sidewalls for ease of maneuvering. Our design team can help design and construct a solid, durable and aethetically pleasing building - all buildings are custom designed to our client needs and specifications.
- Post & Beam Construction made from pre-cut engineered wood components
- Douglas Fir Laminated Veneer Lumber (LVL)
- Up to 100 ft. span offering flexibility in floor layouts
- Time and money saved by reducing number of components for handling and installation
- Multiple insulation or siding options
- Mezzanine, dormers and stair upgrades
- Custom design, engineering and installation available upon request
- Canadian owned company located in the East Kootenays, BC supporting sustainable forest practices